Shipping Policy for Domestic Orders (within India)
- Domestic orders (within India) would be processed within 3 working days and shipped through a domestic courier company.
- Most orders are delivered within 5-10 days from the date of invoice. However, there may be delay in delivering to remote areas / villages and other towns as delivery is purely vested with courier companies.
- If you wish to purchase multiple items and ship them to two or more different addresses, please place them as different orders.
- Once the products are shipped from our location, we will send you the shipper’s reference number (airway bill number/docket number) through email.
- We are not responsible for any delay caused by any unforeseen time lags by the courier companies in delivering the goods to the customer, or if the customer is not available at the time of delivery.
- TFS and its affiliates are committed to deliver the goods to you in time and in good condition. However, TFS and its affiliates have limited liability in case of any loss of goods during transit. The carrier will bear any loss in transit only to an extent of a limit that may change from time to time.
- We reserve the right to release information to local, state, central or international law enforcement officials when we believe in good faith that the law requires it, or when required to, by order of a Court or authorized administrative agency.
- Octroi or entry tax if any should be borne by the customer.
We charge a flat Rs. 50 shipping fee for all products.
- TFS does not deliver to P.O. Box or Drop Box addresses. Customers are requested to provide full addresses with the postal code.
Billing Address refers to the address where a customer receives credit card bills.
Shipping address refers to the address where the order has to be delivered.